Monday, September 25, 2017

Who do I LOVE? The Jingle Belles Tic-Tac-Toe!!!

I just can't resist a tic-tac-toe challenge and the one at the Jingle Belles Rock is so much fun, I'm in need of holiday cards to take to a rally in October so I'm taking advantage of  the challenge. This time I used the center horizontal line Glitter, Cardstock, Stocking.  I would have done the top horizontal line but just couldn't bring myself to put a flower on my card.


Of course when "stocking" was said I just had to use a house mouse stamp of two in a sock. I chose not to do a border on it as I wanted to showcase the absolutely gorgeous square snowflake die (which btw was a "joy" to  cut and pick)  The image is offset as that was a spot that didn't cut well. The red glitter layer is some adhesive backed glitter but it will not cut images or sentiments so I'm using it as backgrounds.  The snowflake die and red glitter layer are both NBUS items. 


Finished the inside with a leftover frame and a sentiment from Printworks (love their sentiments)

I am entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Christmas Tic Tac Toe

NBUS Challenge #1snowflake frame and red glitter paper are the NBUS items.

House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge ~~ going with Anything goes,


Thanks for checking my blog today and I'll see you Tuesday for Shopping Our Stash!!!


8 comments:

Sue said...

Sweet holiday card. Loving the red glitter paper behind that gorgeous snowflake die. Little babies in the boot are so adorable. Thanks for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...

Sure is a sweetie of a card. Lovely snowflakes and the stamp is adorable. Don't mind a bit of tic tac toe myself....thanks for entering into our House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...x
{aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Bunny said...

I love your card. The mice are so adorable in the sock. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

SmilynStef said...

What little cuties ... love that background ... so glad you joined our game of Tic-Tac-Toe at Jingle Belles.

Darnell said...

Of course you HAD to use your house mouse stocking, Barb! Gosh, that image is so fantastically adorable!! I love the background, too!! Thank you so much for playing again in NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

lauren bergold said...

awesome use of stash including NBUS and yet another amazing take on our JINGLE BELLES tic tac toe!!! (ps: that snowflake die is gorrrrrrrrrrrrgeous!!!!!!) ♥

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, this card is gorgeous.
I love the snowflake die cut!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This card is so fantastic! I really love your design.