Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Out With the Old ~~ In With the New!!! at Shopping Our Stash!!!

Since Shopping Our Stash is a challenge blog that uses up what you have been hoarding we want you to use something super old from your stash and something not so old ~~ new even.  It could be something you bought and haven't used yet. I used some super old glitter paper I bought a long time ago from the $$ store, it has two pieces in each package and this package is my last and I opened it and used almost one sheet.


The deer ornament die is new, it's been on order for a while but just received it last week. The gliiter paper is old, the store doesn't even carry it anymore and hasn't for several years (I keep looking) 


Close up of the die-cut. The inside isn't finished yet  as I'm looking for a "winter sentiment" to put in the inside, I might just have to print one off the computer. It's nice to have "winter wishes" cards  for after Christmas greetings. 

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Look What Santa Brought Me (mine was a gift to me)

Thanks for visiting today, I'm still moving very slow and if it is on the floor I'm at a loss to get it but I will keep plugging along and Hubby has been very helpful (not with the crafting)  Even though he is not familiar with the kitchen he is doing a fine job of feeding us.  So let's see what Santa brought you!!! Check out the MAIN BLOG and see what everyone else found in their stocking.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

sorry you are still moving slowly but at least you're moving again!!! (& a big bonus to have the hubs in the kitchen... don't want to rush thru how cool that is, eh?!) love, love, love the combination of glitter paper and that fab die! take care, missus! ♥♥♥

Chris Dring said...

Such a fantastic card! Love that die especially cut in the glitter paper. Sorry you are still having back problems, but glad that you are moving around again. And bonus that Hubby is feeding you edible food. *wink*

Donna said...

Ohhhh Barb that die is gorgeous!
Love the blue and silver together!
I am also hoarding some dollar store metallic papers that Ter sent me many moons ago!!
What is Mr. H's speciality in the kitchen??

SmilynStef said...

What a fun die ... I love it in glittery silver ... so very glad you joined our first Jingle Belles prompt of 2018.