Monday, December 25, 2017

Another Reminder of the Anything Christmas Goes at HMFMC

I couldn't resist making another card for a reminder that the Anything Christmas Goes at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge is still open for entries until January 8th 2018. The design team is having a well deserved rest and enjoying the holidays, but of course I needed a couple more cards and almost everyone loves a House Mouse.


I love Red and Kraft together and that patterned paper was just perfect to add to a base of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I am sure by the time you read this the recipient has opened it.


Just a simple sentiment on the inside, I looked for 1/2 hour for the stamp, it's a wood mount so can't get lost well after the half hour I sat down in front of my desk and what do I see.....the darned elusive stamp. I did grumble a bit about a wasted half hour though.

Lot's of time to get your entry in to House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge there are not one, not two but four prizes to be won. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have an AWESOME Holiday!!!

No comments: