Tuesday, November 7, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Day 5

Day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas tags well it's really Day 7 but I'm playing catch up.  I'm hoping by Thursday to be caught up. I have never made many tags but this challenge is so much fun.


This is my tag, I used a snowflake instead of a star and my sentiment was made with my dynamo label maker and the scallops are a border die from Stampin'up.

Below is Erum Tasneem's tag

I went with the already dotted patterned paper and instead of a star I chose to make a glittery snowflake. I loved the simplicity of the tag, although my glitter ribbon was not usable, it was all fraying and I even got it to curl.


Close up of the snowflake which is an Elizabeth Designs die.

I would like to enter this in:
and

Thanks for visiting today and stay tuned for days 6 and 7.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It is a fun challenge, isn't it? What a pretty tag today, lots of shine!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Barbara! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx