Monday, November 13, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Day 12

Finally caught up with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags (for now) It was so hard to pick a tag for inspiration today because they are all fantastic!!! I chose Lindsey's tag again mostly because I had an super cute House Mouse skiing mouse already coloured and fussy cut, score!!! half my work is done!


Again I use some already smooshed cardstock, I'm using up scraps and that's a good thing. Now I don't have a circle tag die so I first cut the hanger part then cut the circle, the sentiment is a peel and stick from that package from the $$ store. 

Here is Lindsey's tag day 11

As you see I didn't have red baker's twine or bells but the rest is pretty close, I just love that super cute bunny with the looooooong scarf. Thanks Lindsey for all the inspiration.

I am entering this in:


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Barbara! OH could I tell you a story about the first [and only] time I down-hill skied! But I'd much rather go back for a second look at this cute, and brave, little cutie! Thanks for Tag-in along with us at 25 Days!
=]

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, Barbara.....you're really whipping out the tags! I used to downhill ski when I was a teenager until I broke my leg. Then I stopped. That mouse looks about as scared as I would be if I tried it again at this (old) age. LOL Your tag is really fun.
Karen Letchworth

Beverly S. said...

That House Mouse is jetting down the slopes. Cute tag.