Monday, November 13, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Day 11

Day 11 at the 25 Days of Christmas tags I picked Lindsey's tag, we seem to have a lot of similar stamps and I love her designs. (all but the colourburst backgrounds)  so for this one I used a piece of already smooshed blue cardstock. Using a spellbinder die I cut the tag. The Merry Christmas is made with the Avery label maker I bought at a yardsale this past summer.  Again the super cute polar bear is one of those mini clear stamps I bought for around a $1, I fussy cut him and the presents are part of another stamp that I fussy cut (what a chore)

Here is Lindsey's tag
Isn't her polar bear just the cutest?

I am entering this in:

thanks for dropping by today!! 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Beverly S. said...

I always love a tag with a polar bear. CUTE!