Friday, March 3, 2017

Yummy, Yummy Chocolate Bunny

Barbara here with a new creation for the Eyelet Outlet ,  I was so excited to see the chocolate brads and knew just what I wanted to do with them which was pair them with a cute bunny image from Mel Jen's Designs  and here is what I did with them......


The super cute chocolate bunny brads come in packages of 12, 6 of each design. I added one to the basket and two in the grass. The background paper is ready made with the smooched design. 


close up of the basket with the bunny in it.


I used one of the super cute Easter saying brads, there are 4 different sayings in the package of 12 and they can be found HERE


Close up of the left facing super cute bunny. I also wanted to hide some eggs in the grass so I used Glitter enamel dots in pink, you can find them HERE. they were the perfect size to hide in the grass.

Thanks for stopping by today to see the super cute Easter products they have at the Eyelet Outlet Store.  Check out all the other products there are for all occasions and there are daily deals too. 



.




1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Barb, this is the cutest card ever! I love scene cards! Those chocolate bunny brads are so yummy looking, I want to eat them! Gorgeous card!