Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Luck O' the Irish is Challenge 294 at Shopping Our Stash!!!

Shopping Our Stash wants to see GREEN and it doesn't have to be St. Patrick's Day!!! I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the challenge....so dug out my Art Impressions Lawn Ranger, he hasn't been inked in about 1 1/2 years, since I made a card for Hubby for his birthday.  I keep telling myself it doesn't take a lot more time to make TWO cards with the same image and then you have a stash so I listened and made two.


I fussy cut the lawn ranger but everthing else is punches or die cuts. The image and clouds are popped up.


Finished inside 

Here is the second one, not a whole lot of differnce in them.


boy that grass is sure long.


One of the first sentiments I bought when I started stamping 

Stash busting......stamp, sentiment, "sun" punch, and the picket fence punch, don't remember the last time I used any of them.

Thanks  for visiting today and head over to the main blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made for the challenge.

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is fantastic Barb! You fussy cut the dude on the riding mower??? WOW
I love that grass die!!

lauren bergold said...

clearly this is the BEST SENTIMENT EVER!! (& i'm not just saying that bc *I* am the lawn ranger at our house... tho i am, lol...) :) :) :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! I need this stamp for my hubby!!! That's him from head to toe, LOVE IT!!!!! And that sentiment couldn't be more appropriate, fabulous card.
Hugs,
Maria.

Mimi said...

Way to go, Barbara, on your stash-busting! God, I need to do what you do: make 2 at a time... but I have to tell you: I totally went to go spot the differences as soon as you said "not a lot of difference"... it was like a search game!

Lindsey said...

Ha ha, fun! And good for you for listening to that "make two!" voice!