Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #279 ~~ Warm and Fuzzy

Shopping Our Stash Challenge is Warm and Fuzzy.....lots of choices here, warm hat/mittens, fireplace maybe a hot cup of cocoa....anything that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Well my favourite thing that makes me feel warm and fuzzy is House Mouse!!! and I haven't used one in a while so I used a stamp I've had for probably a year and never seen ink, I have most of my Christmas cards made so here is my warm and fuzzy birthday cards.


Here is the first card using Concord grape and wisteria wonder. The embossing folder is from Stampin' up and I spritzed that layer with glitter spray.
Next using the same image.....


Which colour do you like best?
The sentiment is computer generated.


Both are finished the same with a sentiment from the Artful Stamper.

I would like to enter this in:
Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything goes and the topping is Presents optional.

Thanks for spending some time here today and I hope you find time to join in the fun at Shopping Our Stash for the Warm and Fuzzy Challenge.



8 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such an adorable card - love those house mice! I used to be a big knitter (now I am addicted to card making...). The sentiment is wonderful - as is your coloring! So happy to be with you this month!

lauren bergold said...

yep, it's hard to beat house mouses for "warm and fuzzy"... in any & every color imaginable!!! <3

KT Fit Kitty said...

How could I possibly choose? These are both gorgeous! I love both colours! Beautiful sentiment too!

Lindsey said...

These are both so cute! I do like the soft colours of the purple version. I also happen to like purple more than teal. ;)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Eeekk!! I adore the House Mouse siblings, I have a good collection of stamps but I don't have this one, I need to remedy that!!!
Love this sweet, sweet cards Barbara, no matter what color, this little critters look adorable. Love the beautiful embossed panel, perfectly paired with the theme of this cards.
The sentiment inside is awesome.
I want to wish you and your family a beautiful and sweet Thanksgiving Day!!
XO
Maria.

Colleen said...

I have to vote for the teal color, it just pops right out at you and the mouse shows up so well, especially the little one who is knitting! I love this card and I love those little mice! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

Mimi said...

Cute, Barbara! Way to strike while the iron was hot and make 2!!!

Tracy said...

I love your card!!!
I love House Mouse and I love to knit, so this card is perfect :)