Monday, August 15, 2016

Red, Black and Kraft are great colours for one more Holiday Card!!!

I just love playing with my House Mouse stamps and I found a colour challenge that was fabulous, Red, Black and Kraft. I just happen to have a paper pad from American Crafts called Hot Cocoa, I've been hoarding it too.  Although the background paper was a paper pack I got as a gift but it matched the theme.


Although you can't see it well the base is kraft I then added  a thin layer of black as to pop the striped paper. The sketch is Mojo Monday sketch challenge #461, I just got it this morning in my e-mail and was perfect for my image from House Mouse Designs called Mint Nibbler.


I added some star dust stickles to the mint


Finished the front with a Stampendous Class "A" sticker sentiment.

Challenges I'm entering:

The 12 Months of Christmas link up #20 Christmas confectionery.



 Jingle Belles Rock Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

Mojo Monday #461

Whew that was a long list, One more holiday card for my stash!!! Thanks for visiting today.

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Awesome job combining those challenges ... so glad you brought out the RED to join us at jingle belles.

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a cutie-pie! You have an awesome House Mouse collection, Barb! I love seeing them! Your paper coordinates perfectly! Love the added sparkle too!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Holy moly, I just looked at your counter! 70 more to go! Wowzers, you send out a LOT of Christmas cards! I am suitably impressed!

lauren bergold said...

omg, who knew red, black & kraft would be SO FLIPPIN AWESOME?! well, clearly the 52W folks AND basic grey AND your good self, missus! brilliant take on all the challenges involved right here! thanks for rockin' the *RED* with us once more at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Lori said...

What a cute holiday card! Love the little bit of sparkle you added to the image. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Deborah Frings said...

This card really made me smile - the expression on the mouse's face as he eats his peppermint is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 months of Christmas link up. Hope to see you again next time.